Safe Salon Practices
Please read the updated information.
We’ve had to make some important changes to the salon and the structure, and so although this is an incredibly long message, it’s really important that you read to the end...
We have had to change the layout of the salon so that we can adhere to the distance rules. All stylists will be wearing visors and masks (Nino has a mask exemption) and will be following a stricter than ever hygiene regime, ensuring hands are thoroughly clean between treating each client, keeping contact with clients will be kept to a minimum so that wherever possible, we can apply the recommended distancing. We will be cleaning all communal surfaces even more rigorously than before, such as door handles and sterilizing our work stations before moving on to the next clients. We also have the salon 'fogged' as an additional precaution.
We have created a general set of rules for both the ladies’ side and the barber’s side of our business which need to adhered to; it’s absolutely crucial that you read this.
This has been an extremely stressful time for everybody and we’re so excited to see all our clients again. We would ask that although some of the new systems may take longer, that you remain patient and courteous with us all as we all imbed into our new ways of working for the foreseeable future.
We know this has been a lot of information, but please read through properly. We genuinely cannot wait to see your faces again.
Please continue scolling down for the rules and booking details
COVID19 SAFE SALON INFORMATION
BOOKING DETAILS AT THE END
* Face/Coverings Masks will be mandatory, unless you are one of the exceptions to the rule such as young children. Please put your mask on BEFORE you come in the building.
* Sanitise or wash hands on entry ( tip: just use a bit, ours is runny)
* Bring a bag to put your coat into as we do not currently have a coat hanger.
* Please let us know prior to your appointment if you count as vulnerable
* Clean Hair. For the safety of our staff and other clients, please ensure your hair is clean when you attend your appointment, regardless of the service that you have booked in for.
* Please bring your own water. For guests with a developing wait time we can provide a hot beverage/
* As our toilet space is small, we urge clients to only make use of the facility if absolutely necessary. We also urge you to bring as few personal effects as possible as our coat rail will not be available for use. Please bring a bag to put your coat in to.
* Please do not come to the salon if you are showing signs of Covid19
* Please come to your appointment by yourself.
* We have repurposed the rooms downstairs to be able to offer a space for children/family hair cuts. It’s requested that children bring something (a games console or a book) that will keep them occupied during your appointment. Please let us know prior to your appointment if you need this space.
* Payments. To limit contact, please pay by BACS or card where possible
* No discounted services
This is a temporary suspension of our discounted services and we hope to be able to reintroduce them as soon as we’re able to restore our business to normality.
* If you are coming for a massage , you must have showered just before arriving at the salon
* nail services will incur a £2 surcharge on the first visit so that we can give you your nail files. These must be brought to each nail appointment thereafter or we will have to charge you again.
* Please come to your appointment on time. Not early, not late.
* Please aim to give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. If that cannot be done just as much notice as possible. If you do not ring to cancel your appointment, or you give us less than 24 hours notice you will be charged in full. Obviously , we will waive this if you have been told within that 24 hours that you have to isolate. Any deposits paid will be moved to a future appointment.
* Please ensure you have an up-to-date patch test with us. Please book for a new one if you have recently had covid.
To book please use our online booking system. The link is below. If you stuggle give us a call and dont forget to let us know if you need the family room or if you are vulnerable.
Hairavanti: Hair & Beauty
To book for a hair cut or colour consulation please use the online booking system which is below. If you are vulnerable or require the family room please let us know.
For anything else please call the salon.